Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to Uncle Jason

Happy Birthday Uncle Jason! Thanks for being so much fun!! We love you! - Reese, Chase and Blake!
 
Last weekend Uncle Jason, Grandma Jill, and Grandpops came down to celebrate Jason's birthday and watch the kids while Ryan and I got a night out with our friends Tricia and Bob. We had a great time as did the kids. Grandma Jill was nice enough to bring all sorts of stuff to decorate cupcakes and the kids were spoiled by all with treats and love.



3 comments:

Grandma Jill said...

It sure was a fun week-end !!! Thanks for everything. Happy 35th to Jason !!!!

Carolynn Jones said...

Hello, Staniak Family! I am sitting here on my off-time from conferences and was reminiscing about my Illinois teaching days and thought of you! I see that you moved to Schaumburg from the fabulous photoshoot from the sculpture park! You must live near my old house (near the salem/weathersfield intersection.) Darn, we could have been neighbors if I hadn't moved away! Hope everyone is doing well and say hi to Reese for me (if she remembers who I am!)

Love,
Miss Carolynn

Alma said...

Ed Hardy T-Shirt Damen
Ed Hardy T-Shirt Herren
G-star T Shirt
Lacoste T-Shirt Herren
Louis Vuitton T Shirt Frauen
Louis Vuitton T-Shirt Herren
Versace Tasche
Accessoires & Schmuck
Chanel Armband
Chanel Halskette
Chanel Keychain
Chanel Ohrring
Chanel Schlusselanhanger
Louis Vuitton Armband
Louis Vuitton Halskette
Louis Vuitton Ohrring
Louis Vuitton Schlusselanhange
ohrring tiff
Krawatte