Reese had an awesome day! Turning 6 was pretty darn amazing and it was so much fun to see the pure joy in every second. Daddy took her to get donuts in the morning and she got to deliver some which was so fun. She brought coloring felt pages to her classmates and Ryan picked her up from school with balloons. She was beyond happy. Her party was the greatest-- because her cousins and soccer team were all there. She showed major excitement opening every gift! Happy Birthday to Reese. She is one special lady.
Answers from a 6 year old.
1. What is your favorite color? Purple.
2. What is your favorite fruit? Cherries.
3. What is your favorite vegetable? Cauliflower.
4. What is your favorite show? Brave and Barbie and the Pop Star.
5. What do you like to do with mom? Open presents and play with them.
6. What do you like to do with dad? We like to color.
7. What does it feel like to be 6? It feels fun. Why? Because I am going to lose a tooth.
8. What is your favorite activity to do? Go to the park.
9. What is your favorite holiday? Easter.
10. Who is your best friend? Avery, Nora, Avery, Peyton, Alyssa, Noah, Kieran, Claire, Izzy... Gabriella, Josie.
11. What is your favorite song? The Elephant has Wrinkles.
12. What was your best birthday present? Barbie and the Pop Star Movie.
Reese is 49 lbs (72% ile) and 4 feet tall (93%ile). The guess is that she will be 5 foot 8 inches. Just like her mom! ;)